AMO Software maintains and manages double opt-in confirmed email lists for the following clients:
- AMO Software [this site]
- curriculum21 [site link]
- Curriculum Designers, Inc. [site link]
- Illinois State Senator Dan Kotowski [site link]
- SequenceArtworksEast [site link]
- Thornton Township of Illinois [site link]
- Trattoria Pomigliano [site link]
- Vintage Aircraft Association [site link]
- Wheeling Township of Illinois Democrats [site link]
Each of our clients provides us with double opt-in verified lists of their email contacts. Neither we nor our clients purchase email addresses. All of our broadcast emails contain an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mail.
If you believe you received an email which you did not request, or no longer wish to remain on a specific list, you may do one of the following to be removed from the list:
- Reply to the email you no longer wish to receive with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
- Follow the “To be removed click here” or “Manage my subscription” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email you no longer wish to receive.
- Unsubscribe directly to us using the form below.